Celebrity hairstylist Mara Roszak twisted Emma’s two-tone blonde tresses into a textured up ‘do that was both edgy and chic from every angle. “I wanted the style to feel like a twist on a simple updo with strong elements of fun and femininity,” she says.
Well, mission accomplished Mara!
1. Enhance the brightness and vibrancy of blonde hair by washing with Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Apply a golf ball sized amount of Sebastian Professional Mousse Forte to the lengths of towel dried hair.
3. Loosely twist random 1-inch sections of hair towards the back, bobby pin in place, and blow-dry. Once the hair is dry, remove the pins and let the twists fall out.
4. Emulsify a dollop of Wella Professionals Texture Touch in palms and apply to the lengths of the hair for added texture.
5. Then twist the hair on either side of the forehead, connecting at the back of the head. Bobby pin the twists in place, criss-crossing the pins to ensure a secure hold.
6. Gently tease the rest of hair and pin it up into a messy bun, allowing pieces to fall out.
Complete the look with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray.
Will you be trying this look?
Special thanks to Mara Roszak & Starworks Artists!