Robert Pattinson in Kenzo | 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Australian Fan EventPhotos: Zimbio; Style.com; Barneys New York
My, my, Robert Pattinson. You don’t waste any time, do you?

The 26-year-old English actor braved the rain and rocked the red carpet wearing Kenzo tonight at Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia as he arrived to an enormous crowd of screaming fans at the first official fan event to celebrate “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″, the final installment of the record-breaking vampire movie series.

You know, I knew Robert was willing to take a chance with fashion but, this dude is really on a whole other level. He busted out a in-your-face printed shirt and a camouflage moss green suit.

Oh, yes he did. I’ve been hoping for some green for so long! Can we say “WERQ”?

Robert Pattinson in Kenzo | 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Australian Fan EventRob met with fans before posing for photographers on the red carpet at the Breaking Dawn 2 fan event.

Granted it’s not a obvious bright green, but Robert still flipped my promo world upside down today with this two-button blazer and trousers that he partnered with the bold medallion printed shirt ($325, barneys.com) from the Fall 2012 Menswear Collection.

I know this is going to get mixed reviews as it’s so ‘out there’ and ‘loud’, but I kinda dig it — along with the fact that he takes a risk.

Never underestimate this guy. Forserious.

Rob finished his look with shiny lace up burgundy patent boots (#fistpump) and a flattened ‘do, thanks to that pesky rain. As far as grooming goes, I would have preferred this outfit with less beard and a shorter mane. I’m not feeling the hair.

I think this is a move in a brilliant direction and I can’t wait to see where he takes us next!

Okay, give it to me straight. What do you think?

11 Responses to “Robert Pattinson in Kenzo | “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ Sydney Fan Event”

1. Stephen says:

This is the first time I’ve been to your website. Thnx for providing more information.

2. green says:

I loved the look apart from too much scruff, boots are great. I think Docs I have seen him wear these before in black. I prefer shorter hair but Rob may be growing it for his next film role, who knows?

3. Sté says:

Just let me say one thing: WERQ!

Rob looks really great! It’s not a classical look, he plays with the seriousness of the suit… I love the printed shirt, the green suit and the boots!

He ventured himself on fashion and did really good!

4. Nickie says:

I think this shirt does not look nice with a beard

5. Marissa says:

Only this gorgeous man could pull this off and still look unf worthy, but I do agree with the hair its getting too long! I think the boots didn’t work with the whole look… BUT he could wear a plastic bag as a suit and would still look handsome

6. emily says:

The more I look at it, the less I hate it. Works for him and his unique personality. It’s reminding me of his Harry Potter days, where he took some crazy risks on the red carpet.

Curious if he will make this a printed shirt a trend for BD promo like he did with the “blue look” this summer for Cosmo.

7. Emily says:

Kudos to him for trying something different.

This doesn’t work though. The general consensus I have read is a thumbs down. That green was barely noticeable though.

8. alice says:

awesome!!! unique Rob is my hero

9. Nellie says:

Eh, I don’t love or hate the shirt. I seriously hope there is a haircut in his schedule though.

10. Anne-Marie says:

Mixed 1960′s! Love it!

11. cassie says:

Did he wear Dr marten’s boots? I saw the q&a event pics and thought they are; if so, I don’t remember him wearing Dr marten’s before!