14. ZENDAYA The 17-year-old has probably been a household name for the last three years, if you live in a home where Disney Channel is usually on for most of the day, due to her role as Rocky on "Shake It Up", however, it wasn't until this year that Zendaya really emerged to the red carpet watching masses. The reason for that might have something to do with her stint on "Dancing with the Stars" and recently dropping the chart-rising single "Replay". Zendaya turned up at countless Hollywood events showing off her bold approach to style---which ranges from leafy printed short suits to drapey mature Donna Karan creations, and funky playful skirts paired with edgy leather jackets. It's only the beginning for Zendaya as I think 2014 is going to be a big year for her, so make sure you're paying attention... especially to what she wears!
13. FELICITY JONES I feel like Felicity has been on "rising stars" lists for the last two years and, although she's been totally adorable on her many trips down the red carpet, she's yet to really hit her stride. Felicity wowed at the Toronto Film Festival this year while promoting "The Invisible Woman"
13. ROBERT SHEEHAN Robert practically gave me whiplash when he broke out this paisley printed Dent de Man suit at the Hollywood premiere of "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" this past summer. A man who has the ability to opt for such a bold pattern and rock the heck out of it with glowing white shoes? It would've been simply wrong not to put him on this list.
12. JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER I pretty much liked a lot of what Jamie wore on the press tour for "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones", but I don't think any of them stood out as much as this deep burgundy McQ Alexander McQueen look at the Toronto premiere. I loved the rich tones, and the styling of the shirt, sunglasses, shiny oxfords, and slicked back hair helped bright it all together. I much prefer all of that over too-big suits or combat boots.
11. NICHOLAS HOULT I adore Nicholas and his style, especially the gorgeous deep Tom Ford blue-violet dinner jacket he donned at the punked out MET Ball this year. It may not have been exactly on-theme with the evening, but it's gorgeous, so I can't deny it was one of my favorite menswear looks of the evening...and the year.
13. JENNIFER LAWRENCE, “THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE” UK PREMIERE I can appreciate dazzling beaded embellishments being a selling point of a dress, but please tell me how someone looked at Jennifer's envy-inducing figure and decided to put her in something that's so ill-fitting. She was trapped in this satiny fabric that pulled and wrinkled in all the wrong places. The fact that it happened was bad enough, but that it happened at the world premiere of "Catching Fire" was just a downright bummer.
12. ANNE HATHAWAY, ACADEMY AWARDS It might not be the worst thing we saw on the red carpet this year, but those awkward bust point' and the apron design made it memorable enough that I can't forget it was a bad choice for Anne to accept her Oscar award in.